11.09.2007

MFA... HERE I COME!!!


I just received word this week that I've been accepted to the Master of Fine Arts (MFA) program at Cal State Fullerton!! YAY!!!

I am incredibly excited about the opportunity!
And I'm sure that you can check back for periodic updates on my progress!

In the mean time...
Here are a few quick links for you to check out...
CSUF Art Department - and - Eileen Cowin

Note: Eileen Cowin is the premier CSUF Photo faculty member and a fantastic artist in her own right. Her artistic career has spanned decades, and her work is included in the permanent collection at MANY prestigious institutions: The UCLA Armand Hammer Museum, The Art Institute of Chicago, LA County Museum of Art (LACMA), New York Museum of Modern Art, The Smithsonian National Museum of American Art, etc., etc., etc. I am very excited to be studying with such a well established photographic artist/educator! Please check out her work!

No comments: